Frequently Asked Questions
about the Oil Cooperative
Cash prices for delivery today, December 11, 2013:
Please call the office at 508-563-6633 for oil prices in the Plymouth - Chatham territory and the Provincetown - Orleans territory. You may also sign up to receive the daily price by email by clicking here.
Wareham-Carver-Taunton-Westport area: $3.472 per gallon
South Shore areas (click for town listing): $3.688, $3.635, $3.583 per gallon depending upon town.
B20 Bioheat (click here to learn more about bioheat) price for home heating for Bourne, Buzzards Bay, Sandwich, Plymouth (south of Rte 44), Falmouth, Mashpee, Barnstable, Yarmouth, Dennis, Brewster, Harwich, Chatham & Orleans: $3.48 per gallon
B20 Bioheat price for home heating for Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro & Provincetown: $3.69 per gallon
If you are shopping around, our average price for November for the Plymouth - Orleans territory was: $3.39 per gallon (highest price was $3.51, lowest was $3.29 per gallon).
If you are shopping around, our average price for November for the Eastham - Provincetown territory was: $3.60 per gallon (highest price was $3.72, lowest was $3.50 per gallon).
Prices sometimes fluctuate daily at the wholesale level! Call us toll-free: 888-808-0120 for pricing in your town. Self Reliance saves you money:
* The combined purchasing power of all our members attracts full-service dealers to sell oil to our co-op members—these are NOT "discount” dealers
* Our participating dealers agree to charge our members a low, fixed profit margin over their wholesale costs
* Our contracts prevent dealers from arbitrarily increasing this profit margin to take unfair advantage of wholesale price changes
* When wholesale prices go down, so do prices for our co-op members
* All our participating dealers provide full maintenance and emergency services, and have served area customers for many years